Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Holiday By Siena

In the holidays I went to Australia and saw all of my cousins. Two of my cousins whose names are Poppy and Elsie slept over with me and we had lots of fun listening to the music on my ipad and we played hide and seek for a little bit. Me and my family stayed at The Chifley Hotel and near the Chifley was a restaurant next door. We went to the restaurant with my cousin Liv.
When we left Newcastle to go to Sydney I had to sit with a bag at my feet which was really uncomfortable.
When we got to Sydney we had to go to some place called the Mantra which was a good place to stay because it was right outside Chatswood Shopping centre which was where I got all of my birthday presents from.
The next day we had to go to a wedding and then we had to leave back to Singapore for my birthday and I was VERY EXCITED !I got a big box of lego and a club penguin book and lots of clothes and I also got some teedy bear clothes for my ted. I also got some stuff from my friend in the senior school. Her name is Tori.She gave a water pump for my pool and some lollies. I chose the dinner and it was smoked salmon pasta and for dessert we had cupcakes and they had butterflies on the top.
Then we went to the second floor to play the xbox and Tori wanted to play a car racing game.We played for a little bit and then Tori had to go home.That was the best day of the Holidays.
Ohh and I turned 8 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment