Sunday, October 23, 2011

MY HOLIDAY by Ollie

On my Holiday I went to an island called Koyou.Koyou had an island resort called KOYOU Island Restort and I met some Friends from Nepal.

Once we got on the boat which had a 225 twin motor, I got to go up to the front of the boat for fun. The wind was blowing in my face and it was really funny because my sister's hair was being blown up. 

After we arrived at the island, we watched a rugby world cup game, Wales vs Ireland but Wales won.BUT England were still in the cup but they got sent home too on the same day as Ireland.

At the hotel called "D" Coconut, we were just about to go for a swim in the infinity pool when we saw the Kayaks were floating away.I had to swim out and get them with my dad. When we retrieved the Kayaks,we had a play on them but it started to rain as usual!! Once it rained all day and we had to play inside the whole day in are bungalow which WAS OUR ROOM IN THE HOTEL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment