Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Preschool Art Show

Today we visited the Preschool to see their annual Art Show. These are our reflections.

  • I saw the Eifeel Tower and it was really pretty because it had a glow stick that was flashing. Shayla
  • There was a McQeen car and it was really nice. It was covered in paper mache and it looked like the real car. Brandon
  • My brother's art piece was a spider made from clay. I liked how he put big eyes on it because it looked cute. Emma S
  • I saw an amazing sheep - it looked like a famous artist had done it. Arkie
  • I saw a picture of Tinkerbell and it looked like the real Tinkerbell. It was made as a collage and it sparkled. Stephanie
  • I was really surprised about the robot I saw. It was really good because it was shaped in a square and the arms were out wide. It was a good artwork. Gus
  • My favourite was the the bi plane. It was symmetrical on both sides and I liked it because they had used chopsticks for the blades. Ollie
  • My favourite artwork was a model that was about a book 'Who sank the boat?'I liked it because it was really creative. I loved the lighthouse at the back.  Liam
  • I saw an artwork that looked like a Y1or Y2 artwork. It was a girls own imagination of princesses. Niamh
  • A preschooler made a painting called, 'Rainbow Faeries.' I liked it because she painted the rainbow nicely and it was really colourful. She made the faeries out of recycled stuff. Tatiana
  • The most amazing artwork I saw was the Merlion. Underneath was water made from celophane. the Merlion was made of clay and was realistic. Marzio
  • My favourite artwork was the giraffe. I liked it because it was big and looked like a real baby giraffe. Piper
Excellent show Preschool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment