Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Best Holiday Ever by Brandon

On the first day of  "my best holiday ever," I went to Jurong Water Park with my family and friends. My favourite part was when we lazed around in the lazy river. It goes round and round the whole water park and it goes really fast through caves and obstacles. There is a wave pool that is rocky and the waves go up and down really fast.


The next day, I went to Sentosa and rode the sky ride. It was pretty scary but I made it. After we got to the top we rode the Luge down and it was fun. Also they had two trails, one was called the Jungle trail. It had lots of leaves everywhere and the Dragon trail had lots of loops, ramps and swerves. After that we had KFC for lunch and it was yummy.


Then the next day I went Ice Skating. It was really fun. I went with Arkie and Michael. We skated at  KALLANG ICE WORLD. Its kind of hard to skate but after a while you can get the hang of it. There is also music playing while you skate and its really fun and its really slippery. There are handle bars you can use if you can not skate for safety. Every four hours they use a machine to clean the ice.Then we had SUBWAY, it was really yummy. After I got home I was exhausted but I had so much fun.That was the Best holiday ever, the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment