Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter everyone

In a few days time Easter is coming. On Easter Sunday I hope everyone has a great time and gets as much Easter eggs and lollies to celebrate. 
During Easter have a great time and lots of fun with your family and friends.  If you invited any family, cousins, grandparenets or friends I hope you have a great time with them.
by Jasper Jazzy G

Some questions from Ms Ryan
What does Easter mean? Why do we get Easter eggs? Why is a rabbit a symbol of Easter?


3 comments:

  1. Dear Ms. Ryan:

    My name is Tom Pantazes and I am an Instructional Technology Resource Teacher for a school in Williamsburg, Virginia. I found your name on the Edublogger Skype other classrooms list and wanted to know if you have a class of younger students (ages 5 to 8) from your school that would be interested in sharing some descriptions of Singapore with a 1st grade class here in Williamsburg. We would be willing to share with your class about our home town and some of its characteristics. Because of the time difference we would create a short video about our town for your class to watch. We are open to suggestions on how we might here from your students. Is this something you might be interested in doing? You can write me back at pantazest@wjcc.k12.va.us. I look forward to hearing from you.

    Regards,
    Tom Pantazes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tom,

    I tried your email but didnt send. Can you send me again please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tom,

    Think it worked this time.

    cheers
    elle

    ReplyDelete